Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Wonderful Fergy Family Christmas

Christmas in the Fergy household was clamer this year than years past. It started at 6 am when I awoke and began cooking breakfast and dinner and then at 7:30 both of my other lazy heads finally started to stire. I quickly set the mood for gift opening and ran to get the cutest and smallest of my ugly bugs. We then quickly began the whole present deal, which I thought would be fast since we couldn't keep Phoebs out of the gifts on Christmas Eve, she even opened one of my gifts, however, she was tired and didn't want to do anything but sit there and suck her thumb, so we opened all of her gifts for her. After gifts we all got dressed in our new Christmas clothes and sat and watched a movie...well I didn't watch the movie I cooke, but the rest of the family did. We ate dinner promtly at 2 pm and then headed over to Grandma Fergy's to give them their Christmas gift, season tickets to Desert Star. Over all we have a very wonderful Christmas and we were glad to finally have a white Christmas even if it wasn't until 7pm.

1 comment:

Amber Madsen said...

Your Pj's turned out really cute! I'm sad we didn't get to see your house for the holidays! It looks really cute and looks like you had a wonderful holiday! Phoebo's looks cute in pigtails! I haven't seen her in a very long time!