Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pigtails

The pigtail hairdo is something that has been out of Phoebe's capacity for the last year. I tired once when she was 9 mos old, but she just shook her head so that I couldn't hold on and screamed at the top of her lungs. After seeing all the other cute little girls from church, however, I decided to try the infamous pigtail do again. This time I asked everyone how they got their wee one to sit still long enough and not scream; the overall answer, turn on the sink and let them play, so that is exactly what I did and miraculously it worked miracles. The first couple times Phoebe didn't really like me putting her hair up, but now she doesn't even notice me messing with her hair until I clip the bow at the end. I think she is stinkin' cute with her hair up!

For some reason now that she is use to bows on her head, Phoebe thinks that everything should go on her head. We have caught her several times trying to put socks on her head and we even snapped a picture with her pants on her head. Crazy girl.

No comments: