Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Chriatmas at Temple Square 2012

As is always our tradition we made it a point to go see the dazzling light display at Temple Square. We chose the first Friday in December because it was a high of 40 which is practically balmy for a SLC December. On a side note I forgot to bring my coat that night so I did something I NEVER would have thought possible, I wore & zipped up with no problem Cory's small coat, WOOHOO for losing 54lbs!
This year we added Macy's amazing Christmas window displays to our temple square Christmas visit. These GIANT Christmas balls all turn and were made out of 100% edible candy.
These window displays were definitely worth the trip to see if you are in the area! Plus who wouldn't want to see the beautiful display at Temple Square again & again?

No comments: