Friday, August 30, 2013

End of July Tidbits

Here are a couple pics I forgot to add to the big July  post.

Here is Cami who smeared chocolate all over her face and when we asked her why she did it she told us because she wanted to be an Indian; I guess this is her war paint. Sophie thought it looked fun I guess, because she did it too.
On the last day in July we made it in to Fotofly to get our family's pics done. We have used this company for a couple years to get Christmas pics done at another location, but never have done pics at their studios. The kids actually had a blast doing their pics which was a first. Between pics and our viewing time we had an hour to kill so we went and got a yummy belated birthday treat for Cory at Coldstone.
The pictures turned out to be absolutely adorable, I love all of them, but here were my absolute favs of the shoot!

No comments: