Wednesday, May 22, 2013

We are No Longer Homeless!!!

When I was gone in Oregon I would dreams that we came to Utah to surprise people and then it would dawn on me WAIT, I am home let's go see the new house! Well, finally on April 18th it came true. We got to see the new home for the first time since it was just a pile of lumber. The kiddos were thrilled at their new house and didn't want to leave it. We had to tell them over and over that we don't get to live in the new house until tomorrow.
After seeing the new house the kiddos and I took a not so little shopping trip to Ikea. The older kids got to go in the play are for the first time which they loved and always ask to go back to. Sophie was too little still so she came with me and man she was a big help!
After shopping at Ikea we got to go sign the closing papers, but still had to wait until the next afternoon to get the keys. If any one you really know me I don't wait well, so it was a stress-fully tedious day until 3pm when I couldn't take it anymore and finally had to call to find out it just barely recorded while I was on the phone and we were all good to go get our new keys.
Cory let me have the honor of unlocking the door to our new beautiful home.
As is fully clear, the kids were SOOO excited to finally be moving in their new home. Actually it was quiet a blessing, they slept through the unloading of the whole U-haul and most of the POD, which went quickly thanks to a few members of the Fergy family helping to unload.
I couldn't resist posting a picture of the POD finally being taken away a couple of days later,because for it me it was a symbol of finally all being and our new home and we could return to normal life, WOOHOO! Now to just find everything among sea of boxes.

1 comment:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I can't wait to see it for reals!