Friday, April 1, 2011

When You're Not Lookin'

Everyone always says you need to watch toddlers ALL the time or they will get into things...well, that saying goes double for our family.  
Josh demonstrated his tricky acrobatic skills one day during a tantrum of Cami's. He some how got himself stuck in this chair. We aren't sure how he got himself into this position without hurting himself because it took quiet bit of effort for figure out how to get him out of the chair bars.
Cami decided one day while I was grocery shopping that she was hungry so she grabbed one of the bananas I had in the cart and just started eating it. I had to the explain to the cashier a couple times that the banana was not pre- mangled by the store, but instead my daughter was eating the banana and so I was still going to pay for it. I also found upon arriving home some red haired little mouse pre-sampled one of the tomatoes I picked up too.
This picture also sums up why I avoid shopping with all the wee ones... there almost no stores with enough strap in seats for 3 kiddos, so one has to walk/wander off or one has to sit in the cart and then gets into things.

No comments: