Monday, November 29, 2010

It came APRON a MIDNIGHT clear

Since October the Fergy women have been making cute aprons for each of the holidays of the season.  I missed out of Halloween aprons, but joined in the fun for Thanksgiving aprons. 
(Sorry for the poor picture, I somehow lost my copy of this pic and had to steal it off my Sister-in-Laws blog.)

In the middle of November we thought we would be proactive and make our Christmas aprons early enough that we could enjoy them all season. For Christmas we ventured out and made a very cute but much more difficult apron.  We sewed, and sewed, and sewed until midnight. When most everyone, except for me, completed their aprons. My excuses 1. I got an hour delay in starting & 2. I am the most inexperienced in my sewing skills so I had to have lots of help. I , however, did finally learned how to make ruffles; my final sewing goal of the year!! 
Look at all the cute aprons that go made that night and in my case the next day: 
Charisse & Michelle
Amber x2 (the first apron is hers, the second is for Megan)
Mom & Me
Even Dave who is just a girl wanna-be joined in on apron making, unfortunately he has NO SKILLS so this  was the apron he could come up with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How super cute, I am taking a sewing class next semester and can't wait to actually use my sewing machine.