Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Party, Party, Party pt.2

IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED!!!  Phoebe is 20.0 lbs, however, so is Josh. (The scale read 20.5 because then she had a dress and diaper on)
About 3 weeks ago I decided to weigh Phoebes and I was elated to finally see 20.0 lbs so I thought I would Josh on to see how close he was and the scale read, 20.0lbs as well.  Just to make sure it wasn't the scale stuck on 20.0lbs, I weighed Cami, however, she was only 17.0lbs, Good it was real!  Since it seemed to be an impossibility for Phoebe to reach that elusive 20lb milestone (where you can technically turn around the car seat forward facing)  I planned to have a party when she finally reached 20lbs.  I invited all the family to join in the celebration.  We has a black & white theme which I was proud of because this was all planned while I was at church so it was make out of all the stuff we had in the house, thank goodness for food storage.
Everything turned out well especially the white cupcakes which were a new experiment, the white frosting was some of the best I have ever made! Even Cami joined in on the sugar fest, with an Oreo.
Phoebe is one of the daintiest eaters which is comical when compared to her other cousins her age.
We love Josh's chubbiness as you can see it is not something we often get to enjoy.  Cami most likely will not receive a 20 lb party of her own, umless she suddenly stops growing, but we'll celebrate her milestone by turning her car seat forward so she can enjoy a more exciting view when traveling

1 comment:

Emily Alder said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe Phoebe is just NOW 20 pounds, though it's no surprise that Joshie is already 20 pounds. I love the pictures. Your kids are adorable.