Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Service Opportunities

After listening to President Monson's talk about service, during General Conf., our family took turns giving service to one another. Cory started by doing a double service. First Phoebe got her daily dose of painted sparkle nails and second he volunteered to do it so I didn't have to painfully get down on the bathroom floor.
For Phoebe's service opportunity, she found some lotion in my drawer and rubbed it on my feet which were hanging off the bed.

For my service opportunity I have not yet forcibly tried to induce labor on the couple of fatties that are currently and severely invading my space. If you ask me that is the greatest gift I can give, especially when you consider the fact that I am only 60 in tall and the fatties have now made me 57in around. That's right, if I grow only 3 more inches, I will be a square.
All this service around the house was so tiring for both Phoebe and daddy that it had to be immediately followed up with some rest time.

3 comments:

Jess said...

That's great to get Phoebe involved in service while she's young. Good service ideas! Awesome pic of Cory and Phoebs asleep on the floor!

Anonymous said...

What a great I idea, how fun that little miss is even getting in on the service. I think you look super cute too.

Lauren said...

Wow, great job on carrying those two kiddos for so long already! Hope everything is going well for your beautiful family!