Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bewitched with Horse Named George

Last week grandma and several of the aunts took the annual trip to see all the witches at Gardener Village. I sadly was not there due to my bed rest. I wanted to bend the rules for this one, but family told me I wasn't even invited, so I stayed in bed and was a big ball baby. It looks like everyone still managed to have fun however, even without me, the life of any party, there.
Here is a picture of all the cousins with a big ole witch with a spider broom. I am sure Phoebe especially loved her, because she really like both spiders and witches, no sarcasm! She is a strange child.
At Gardener Village they have a petting zoo and pony rides. We have never taken Phoebs on a pony ride before, but always wanted to, so grandma finally did. Here is Phoebe with George. I was told she loved this horse and didn't ever want to leave him. Even over a week later whenever Phoebe sees a horse she says, "Oh, George."
The Gardener Village witch hunt is a family tradition that I look forward to every year and hopefully if the twins don't come too late in Oct I will still be able to participate in it this year and I know our little Phoebs would love to go back and visit her beloved George.

No comments: