Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Final Fetal Count Is...

Doesn't the old saying go, "Two Heads are Better than One"? Well, I am not quite sure if I fully agree with that yet, especially when they are both kicking and punching four separate quadrants of my torso at once, but the nurse said it was still a rare and special site to behold.

I know I have been a little delinquent in posting the final fetal count, so without further delay, we are happy to announce baby brother Joshua is sharing his cozy home with baby sister Camille Cossette; Cammie for short.

As I previously shared how Joshua David received his name (Joshua from my friend Joshua Alder and David from Cory's twin David), I will now fill you in a little bit on baby Cammie's name. Camille is a name I have always liked and it has been Cory's first pick of names since before our wee Phoebs was even born. I thought I would let Cory choose the name this time since I did last time; aren't I a nice wifey??? Cossette is my mothers maiden name and since it is a real name to begin with I thought it fit perfectly. Camille Cossette Ferguson is bit of a mature name for a wee one, but I am sure she will grow into it wonderfully one day.

4 comments:

Amber Madsen said...

It'll be so fun to have 2 little ones around, maybe overwhelming, but still TONS of fun!

Taylor Family said...

That's exciting news, and I like the names, I always like a name that has some good history behind it. Hope you are staying as comfortable as being pregnant with twins can possibly be.

Alison K. said...

Love your name choices!! I have such a hard time with picking girls names, i am hoping for a boy this time. Or lots of girl name suggestions that go with Edward, Eleanor and Grace!!!

Annie said...

How AWESOME!! I'm so excited for you guys! I love the names!