Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Years & Date Night

Okay, so I got a little ahead of myself in blog posts so I will go back and cover a few events in the turn of the new year.

New Years:
For us New Years has always been a bit uneventful and rarely do we stay up to greet the new year and this year was no exception. We started off the eve by going to Medico's home to break in their new chocolate fountain. After we completely gorged ourselves, we went to play games for the rest of the night...okay not really the rest of the night, just until we welcomed in our version of New Years at about 9:40 pm. We made sure to take a picture with the clock so you can check out how lame we are. To celebrate bringing in 9:40pm we popped open a bottle of Martenelli's finest and enjoyed the 2008 vintage. When we were done we drove home and were all in bed by 10:30...now that's my style of partying.

Date Night:
January's Date night was hosted by the Folwer's and we learned to play Bunko. I had never played this game before, but everyone assured me how fun it was and the were right! I loved the game and would probably would love to own it myself if you didn't have to have 12 people to play it. As is normal for us, Phoebe joined us for the Date Night extravaganza. She played in Zoee's room and found some beautiful necklaces and a lush purple boa to adorn her self in . She then came out to show the whole group how beautiful she was. I was a little surprised she could dress herself up herself; she is getting to be such a big girl.

No comments: