Thursday, October 6, 2011

Canning Mishaps

As October rolled in I realized I had been a bit delinquent in getting all my canning done so my Cory's Mom  graciously came over and helped me get going.
Normally something like this is better left for nap times, but as are limited on time, one morning I had to can while kids were still up, it was a bit of a disaster. Cory's Mom did 95% of the canning for me while I dealt with screaming kids, messes, & baths.
I tired setting out water colors hoping they would entertain themselves with painting; I was cautious of the mess it might make so I stripped them down, I just didn't anticipated my almost 2 yr old eating the paints, hints wear the baths come in.

Moral of the Story: Canning & kids don't mix.
Thanks for doing all my canning for me Mom!

2 comments:

Amber Madsen said...

Oh Cam's ... You gotta LOVE that FACE!!! :)

booker said...

i know i do!!! got some pics like that too!