Friday, July 1, 2011

Finally Swimming June Away

It took forever this year for it to finally warm up enough to have pool parties so we have have partied hardy ever since. Last week Aunt Charisse hosted the Fergy swim party. Most of the kids enjoyed two pools and lots of water fights.
My kids, however, are not into the fun wild playing as everyone else is so they mostly enjoyed the swing set and shady areas to rest.
At lunch were treated to Uncle Jason bringing us all yummy pizza and bread sticks!
Later as the temps reached 90+ we all cooled down by enjoying Popsicles under the shade of the tramp.
I love the swim parties for a couple of reasons. 1. It gets us out of the house where the kids can play and I can talk speak to someone who isn't 3 or under and 2. It wears my kiddos right out for good naps & early bed times. 

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi The Fergy Bunch, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!