Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Dude Date

On our last Tuesday in Salem I finally got to date the cutest guy in town, my little Joshie! We repeated the date I did with Phoebs and we went to the bedtime story time at the library. We arrived plenty early so Josh could play in the cute community room they had, I guess it changes the exhibit a couple times a year & so this time it was our community. Josh spent the whole time playing with the cars and trucks they had and didn't even bother to visit any other booth.
After the play room we went to the story time where Josh was a bit shy and wouldn't leave my leg to sit with the other kids. He did sing, however and was THRILLED to get his hand stamped at the end.
We finished our date with a trip to the konditorei where Josh chose a tuxedo cake and apple juice. Lucky for me he was more thrilled with the juice than the cake so later in the week I got to enjoy his yumm-o cake!
I once again had the mounds cake, it is just the best! I can't wait until the summer when we visit, I will be coming back for this awesome cake baby!

No comments: