Monday, October 8, 2012

Our Miniature Grape Gobbler

For the past 4 years we have enjoyed grapes in our backyard which I admit we never pick and eat because I am ugged by the seeds and there aren' really enough to do anything with so every year they stay on their stems until the birds finish them off or they fall on the round.  This year, however, is a different story because we have discovered Sophie LOVES the grapes and doesn't mind the seeds in them. Many days in Sept Sophie could be found here eating all he grapes possible in her little 2 foot reach, which I admit is just so darn cute to watch I am sad now that she has done picked the vines clean and there is no more for her to reach.
I just had to add this one picture too of Josh playing with his beloved trucks in the dirt. This is he most favorite past time and I am thrilled to finally be getting a larger yard for him to dig and play in.

No comments: