Thursday, December 29, 2011

Checkin' Up on Santa's Elves 2011

Once again this year we started our Christmas Eve celebrations off with a trip to see Santa's Elves at Gardner Village where I also found this random bathtub show just siting behind one of the stores and just had to get in it to quickly freshen up.
We then moved on to visit the rest of Santa's Elves busily working to finish all the gifts in time for Christmas. We also got a peek at Santa's naughty and Nice list and found Sophie's name... unfortunately she was on the Naughty list, something we could have predicted, we ALWAYS get the naughty ones.
The day before we visited the Elves I told Phoebe we would be going and she told me that we must be very quiet, because there will be sleeping elves.  I said "What will they do if you wake them, bite you finger?" Phoebe quickly corrected me, "No they will eat your face off."  I don't know what kind or horror Christmas fantasy she thinks we celebrate , but I corrected her that elves are nice and don't do naughty things like that.
After safely making it past the sleeping elf I saw a Christmas apron I liked, when I went to look for eh price i only found this tag for $190...that has to be mis-marked.
We then quickly moved on where I was able to snap a picture of Phoebe standing by these statue carolers, she looks just like another crazy dresses caroling statue.
At the end I found some mistletoe I just had to take advantage off while Phoebe INSISTED she stand between us while we kissed. Oh and for good measure we had to just take a picture of Aunt Ashley & Uncle Luis who joined us once again on our elf spoting adventures.

No comments: