Friday, May 28, 2010

Girls Night Out

Last Night was our semi-annual Fergy Girls Night Out.  We started by having dinner at the Nauvoo Cafe in the Joseph Smith Memorial building.  They have pretty good sandwiches there, some of the family argued that they were the best ever, but I wouldn't go that far. 
(This picture is blurry because of operator...Ashley)

Afterwards we strolled around Trolley Square, mainly Williams & Sonoma, an incredibly overpriced cooking store.  Almost nothing there was under $20, including measuring spoons.  After admiring many items or laughing at the price or necessity of other kitchen items we left and headed up to Spoon Me in Bountiful.  This is a frozen yogurt shop that once again has arguably the best frozen yogurt, but I once again thought they were just alright.  
(These pictures make me laugh; I really stick out as an obvious non Ferguson, can you find the find the other in-law.)

After freezing for awhile in the yogurt shop we were all then eager to get outside to the cars & warm up while driving home. 

2 comments:

Bloggy Blog Designz said...

Hi, we saw that you entered our blog design giveaway a while back at Skip to my Lou. We had some winners not claim their prizes, so we wanted to offer you 30% off a blog design package! If you're interested, just email us back at bloggyblogdesignz@gmail.com. Thanks so much for entering!

Emily Alder said...

My guess is the girl in the blue on the far right of the picture as a non-Ferguson. I could cheat and look at your past pictures, but I've discovered I am WAY too lazy.

I trust your food opinions, as you told us about Willamette Noodle Company!