Friday, May 28, 2010

Phoebe's New Tricks

Our crazy and VERY high energy daughter Phoebe has learn a new trick.  She loves to put her head on the ground and then stand.  She yells, "Look Mommy, I upside down."  She is such a little gymnast.  Cory's family is convinced that she is going to be a world class gymnast, because she LOVES being thrown around in our arms, jumping, making little balance beams out of scrap wood and hanging upside down. Also, I can also assume, since she refuses to grow out of 12 month clothing at 2 1/2 yrs old, that she will have the perfect small gymnast body.
On other crazy Phoebe antics she is now in love with octopuses.  I am not sure where it came from since she refuses to look at the octopus at the aquarium.  When we went to Barns 7 Noble last week she found a stuffed octopus and came to show me.  I was really surprised when she said, "Phoebe's Octopus"  Later that night when we got home we asked her what she wanted for dinner and she said Octopus.  That is not an item we EVER have on hand so Cory came up with the idea of boiling a hot dog like an octopus instead, she LOVED it and ate 2 of them.  She now asks for octopus everyday. Unfortunately, we ran out of hot dogs so now we make string cheese octopuses which still gobbles up without any hesitation.
On a side note on Monday it was snowing again!  Come on it's the end of May.  I am confused, I thought May was in like a Lion and out like a Lamb???  I could use some of that global warming right about now!!  

No comments: