Thursday, May 31, 2012

Phoebe's 1st Field Trip

At the end of this year Phoebe was able to have her firs ever field trip. I went with her class as did most of the other parents so we only walked around with our own kids. A neighbor of mine combined with me so our ratio was 2 parents and 3 kids, my kind of numbers. On our field trip we visited Wheeler Farm someplace Phoebe has been to many time before but always loves. We first started with lunch and then, went to feed the ducks. After that we all split up to visit the rest of the animals see the other sites.
 We had lots of time at the end so Phoebe really enjoyed playing in the fun tree play house.
Phoebe must have wanted one last self photo with her and her name tag, because I found this random picture on the camera.

We really had a fun time on her field trip & I am really excited to go on many more field trips that Phoebe will get to have next year in the 4yr old preschool class.

No comments: