Friday, January 27, 2012

HALF WAY

I have mentioned before but back in September I started Weight Watchers with the lofty goal to lose 50 lbs. Well, I am very proud to write that as of almost 2 wks ago I hit the 1/2 mark! At Thanksgiving I got mostly new tops some of which already are sadly too big for me already & at New Years I finally got new pants and for the first time in OVER a decade I was able to get a popular style of jeans instead of what just buying only thing that fit.  
I know that you can't tell much, but this picture was one of the first in a long time where I haven't hated my full body shot, ESPECIALLY when standing next to most of my sister's-in-law who are such Skinny Minnies! 

Here's to hoping the next 25 come off as smoothly as the first 25 (hello swimsuit season)!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

You look awesome! And your clothes are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You are looking great. I am doing weight watchers too, and it was hard through the holidays. I have lost ten pounds. It is hard but well worth it. Congrats again.