Monday, September 12, 2011

Phoebe's First Day at Preschool

Last Wednesday was Phoebe's first day of Preschool. She was soo excited about it she told us that, "Next year she was starting school" for the whole month before she really started (yeah she still doesn't have any concept of time).Unfortunately, right before we left to go to school we had quiet a bit if drama, mainly over the outfit I put her in, so at the last minute we changed into the way too warm, but still cute outfit you currently see & because of sooo much time was spent having tantrumsI only got a quick picture before it was time to head out the door.
The first day of school was bring your stuffed animal day and for a month I kept asking Phoebe what she wanted to bring and she ALWAYS said a purple unicorn, which is something we don't actually own. Once we even saw on in a store and Phoebe said, "Oh mom I was wish it could come home with us."  for a special treat the morning of preschool I went and got her the purple unicorn to take on her first day of school. when I came to pick up Phoebe she was enjoying a bear treat, to match the theme of the day, of teddy grahams & gummy bears.
Since the morning's photo shoot was soo rushed we came home and did another one  full of adorable poses all of which Phoebe chose herself.
I love how huge Phoebe's school bag is compared to her. Really, I am hoping this is going to be a really fun year for my big preschool girl Phoebs!

2 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Such a grown up girl!

Lianna said...

I was just browsing though blogs and came across yours. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl! I wish her a very wonderful year of preschool!