Monday, November 3, 2014

First Day of Preschool 2014

In the beginning of September our three youngest babies started preschool back at Teacher Becky's. The night before we have them all their beginning of school Father's Blessing, which Sophie loved getting to participate in this year.
Sophie had morning preschool so she got all dolled up for pics and couldn't wait to leave!
Cami and Josh have afternoon preschool and were less excited to start back, but mainly because they don't want to stop playing to go to school. Cami, in spite of things, put on her best sassy poses for her start of school pics.
 Josh has never loved going to school, but always tells me how much fun he had when he gets home, so I am glad he has smiles for me at the beginning.
My twiners off to school together!
 I have a crazy schedule on Tuesday and Thursday, but it is only for 1 year!

No comments: