Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekend Recap (pt.1 Misc Happening)

This past weekend my oldest niece Savannah turned 8 years old so she was able to be baptized in our church (LDS). It was a lot of fun to she how genuinely excited she was for her baptism. The service was nice and short since she was the only one on the program. Afterwards we enjoyed and wonderful lunch at her house and she shared with us a very wonderful testimony. She is soo grown up from when I first met her when she 3 yr old and she didn't speak much to me except to tell me that black was her favorite color.
For the rest of Saturday we were able to relax and enjoy family time.  On Sunday as we got ready for church we picked out the outfits but when I told Phoebe to pick out her shoes and socks she came out as we were dressing the twins and reveled to us her pick of shoes and socks. Oh silly girl!!!  I guess next time  I will have to be more specific on the shoes I want her to pick from.  Everyday Phoebe does at least one crazy  thing that catches us totally by surprise and is just cracks me up.

2 comments:

Amber Madsen said...

I love the choice of shoes and SOCKS!! What a fun girl!

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

She is so funny! I can't wait to see what she does and says as she gets older.